[TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:04:16 -0800
make the rotor match the mast - then tighten down the shelf....the mast is
where it is going to be no matter what....

loosely install all bolts/nuts

first tighten down the two u-bolt/plate clamp attaching the top of the bell
to the mast....then tighten the screws holding the plate to the rotor...last
tight the shelf u-bolts to the tower - note if things are way off center you
may wish to shim out the leg on the offending side(s)....

once everything is tightened down let the weight of the mast and antenna be
handled by the rotor's ball bearings that's what they are there for...

73,

Jim, K4OJ