[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:23:03 -0700
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:57:04 -0500, Sherman Leifer wrote:

> So, if you have had a crank up tower where the cable has busted and the
> tower then came down vertically, please send me an email letting me know
> your location by city, the tower Manufacturer and model number, and I will
> compile all the statistics and let everyone know the results.

Uh....how about also taking info from people who have NOT had a problem,
so that viewers of your info can also see that a properly maintained
system doesn't normally have that problem?  It's too easy to not do
maintenance and blame the equipment for not running forever.

gm
--
There is no x in my ISPs domain name.