[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: k4rv@mindspring.com (Sain'T Tom)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:17:59 -0600
I agree.  I have had great success with 2 steel crank up towers for many
years.  Both are still going strong and one is beside a salt water bay.
I'll take my crank up, cranked down, over any guyed tower in a Florida
hurricane; and the antennas are a whole lot easier to take down and put back
up.  I also have a steel guyed tower that I like VERY much.

Tom K4RV