[Towertalk] NEC 4 Windows limitations?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NEC 4 Windows limitations?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:25:39 -0800
Hi Jim,

The LPDA models I have seen, use a single source connected
to a balanced transmission line running the length of the LPDA.
The element connection to the transmission line are alternated
to create the phase reversal between elements. The model looks
very much like the physical antenna. I can send you an example
if you like.

73 de Mike, W4EF.........