[Towertalk] TR44 rotor slips.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TR44 rotor slips.
From: millscl+@pitt.edu (Chuck Mills)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:26:06 -0500
I don't think this is a natural condition.  I had one up for three years and
never had it slip even in 70+ MPH gusts.  I replaced it because of a bad pot
strip and my new one now slips and doesn't turn reliably in spite of power
definitely getting to it so that one is getting replaced now....good luck.  Hope
this helps.

Chuck / W3YNI