[Towertalk] tower falling faillures

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] tower falling faillures
From: alwilliams@olywa.net (Al Williams)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:41:22 -0800
1.  I am a subscriber to ham-law@altlaw.com and occasionally
     receiving postings.  To my knowledge there is no archives
     for that reflector.  I would appreciate information if this is
     not so.

2.  I have a tape "S.B.E. CONCERNS WHEN BUILDING TOWERS...."
     which addresses this subject.  However, it and all other
     coverage that I have seen concern guyed towers.  What
     has happened to free-standing towers including crankups?

3.  I presume that Fred would have mentioned if his book
     has anything in it more detailed than page 6.2.

k7puc