[Towertalk] Guy Grip Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy Grip Question
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:43:01 -0400
...and anyone that uses ty-wraps outside on a permanent installation is
going to be disappointed sooner or later...

73, Ty K3MM

"Rick Bullon" <kc5ajx@hotmail.com>
Sent by: towertalk-admin@contesting.com
04/10/2002 10:21 PM

        To:     towertalk@contesting.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Towertalk] Guy Grip Question

Well Stan I have to disagree with you on this one.
First the grips are not made by Rohn so the info is just their
suggestions.
When I bought the big grips for my tower they came with black ty-wraps and

the instructions said nothing about end caps just the ty-wraps. So I would

say that Steve is correct on this point.
73
Rick
KC5AJX

>This is one of those times when LXC himself does not follow the "LXC
Prime