[Towertalk] Guy Grip Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy Grip Question
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:36:41 -0500
Ty,

Unless they are UV rated!  I've got some old (like 10 years old) big ones
that I use to fasten coax to tower legs and they are releasable!  I got them
from Dick Smith electronics (now gone from this area).  I bought some
recently from Newark that are Panduit type and I will see how they last.

Just for your info.

Mike W9RE