[Towertalk] RF transparent support poles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RF transparent support poles
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:48:26 -0400
MFJ & others sell a 33 ft locking telescoping mast made of fiberglass.  They
collapse to 3.8 ft and weigh 3.3 lbs.  It's the MFJ-1910.  I have one here
in my closet which I will be using for a wire antenna.  I'm planning to put
it on a tree so that I can get a total height of about 50 ft out of it.

They are easy to raise and lower.

73
Carl
wc4h