[Towertalk] Cable purchase source info requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cable purchase source info requested
From: Mark <AA6DX@arrl.net> (Mark)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:54:49 -0700
I certainly concur with Jim ... and, while you are at it ... run some spare
"fish lines" too .. and use conduit large enough to allow easy replacement
through the years, and I suggest plugging the ends with OAKUM, which keeps
moisture, rodents. etc. out of
your underground system ... it's available in a well stocked hardware
store's plumbing department.  Looks like a horse's tail, but dirtier ..
smells bad ... but, worky worky!  73 -- Mark, AA6DX