[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:46:47 -0700
That path lies to financial ruin... He who walks into a courtroom loses,
regardless of the verdict.
Aside from the usual "failure to enforce any provision does not constitute a
waiver of the right to enforce that provision in the future" disclaimer.
Perhaps, taken in a lighter vein.. as an example that transmitters, per se,
don't cause problems, you could use it to remove the ban on transmitters.
Asking for uniform enforcement would be a fool's errand, for you see,
assuming I went to court to force the issue, I would be suing myself, being
a member of the association and ultimately (partially) liable for the costs.