[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
No, it's a "way of doing things" that keeps assets in play.  Generally,
lawyers are not interested in going after little old ladies unless they
are loaded with money.

You can't dodge this by trying to turn it into a conspiracy theory.
It's not a conspiracy - it's the way you keep the legal industry
financially healthy.

Most of the lawyers that I'm friendly with, especially those who are
over 50, acknowledge that the laws that get passed and the way in
which they are written has the effect of putting assets in play so
lawyers have plenty to do.  They are not coy about it and they make no
apology for it.  They call it the "lawyers full employment plan".