[Towertalk] Ground rods for Polyphaser clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ground rods for Polyphaser clamps
From: Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:28:48 -0400
what about taking a very short piece of copper tubing and splitting it down
the side so that it will slide over the ground round enhancing its girth at
the point of attachment of the clamp?  (I know you don't solder it because
the solder will vaporize - yada yada - but some copper goo would be nice)

K4OJ