[Towertalk] Ground rods for Polyphaser clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ground rods for Polyphaser clamps
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:59:31 -0400
I too, thought about this idea...taking a hacksaw to a 2" length of
appropriate copper pipe. The use of the strip material won out because I had
a more than ample supply and the ease of cutting it over the hacksawed
copper pipe.
Gotta go figure out that multiplier scoring for the upcoming FQP....looking
at the Pinellas Co. score it didn't seem insurmountable so I may just jump
into the fray......

Bill KC9CS