[Towertalk] antennas near water

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] antennas near water
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:58:30 -0400
Just make sure that no one is confused that this rough equivalence of
a freshwater takeoff to what I would term halfway decent dirt is NOT
to be confused or ranked ANYWHERE NEAR the spectacular low angle
performance of vertical antennas at the edge of salt water.

That seemed to be the question behind the question of the original
post, wondering if a fresh water edge would do as well.

73, Guy.