[Towertalk] Mostuninformed?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Mostuninformed?
From: Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:19:05 -0400
Dear KQ2 Midol

I am sorry you feel I have been avoiding your e-mails...most of them were
silly postings like is the FQP the French QSO Party?

As such I deemed them unworthy of a response - I actually have received
quite a few e-mails from hams anxious to leatrn more about the fastubg
growing state QSO Party and have responded to them with tip and pointers.

...I know I have worked you once or twice in a contest and recommend you go
to the FQP web site to find out the rules - a quick search has revealed you
have not submitted a log or competed in the FQP in the past...perhaps it is
time for you to try it.

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

73,

Jim, K4OJ