[Towertalk] Explain this!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Explain this!
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:19:09 -0700
Scott:
You use the term  " glowing".  When I was younger and we walked home from
visiting my Grandfather along a dark country road, we would often
see  glowing in the trees.  It was a fungus that grew on the dieing part of
the poplar type tree.  It was more pronounced when it had rained, then more
so after a rain then cleared up with moonlight.

Now I am not sure what is in the plastic, I know that some plastics contain
metals (not microwavable).  So offer the suggestion to check out
phosporesence  (sp?).

Or maybe it was a spirit or sprit or nymph trying to lure you outside.

Chris opr VE7HCB