[Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:47:26 -0700
Yes, we like to be informed well before we buy.

I hate the vendors that say only $10.oo, then  when you buy, add on $20
S&H  (just example)
The worst is the car sales, you finally arrive at a price then they tack on
handling, shipping, documentation, manger's fees etc.  So I have the habit
of asking,  "What is the total price at my door?"  State it in writting to me.

The bad guys drop out, the ugly gals turn around, and the good people tell you.
Just my opinion
Chris opr VE7HCB