[Towertalk] Feeding RG-8 Through Walls

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Feeding RG-8 Through Walls
From: BarryS@Core.Com (Barry Schieferstein)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:53:34 -0400
I use an outdoor electrical entrance piece.  I don't remember what it is
called but it is two pieces - one PVC pipe like about 5" long, the second is
a cap that goes over the pipe that makes the entrance a right angle.  It is
about 3" in diameter so it is big enough for multiple coax/rotor runs.  I
just stuffed a rag in it on the inside to keep the weather/critters out.
Another option is RadioShack's wall-feed-thru tube (plastic tube with
bushings on the end) that is big enough for RG-8 and a roter cable.

Barry KW8W