[Towertalk] Crank-up tower lube

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Crank-up tower lube
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:27:26 +0000
Slip-Plate is good.  It is available from Grainger (PN
6Y648 for a can, plus other sizes).  Here at the plant
we use it on the sliding parts of our truck dock
levelers.  Another great product is a spray grease that
we use.  It's called "Leverage" made by Drummond-
American (Venon Hills, IL  847 913-9313).  It's a spray
on NLGI 2 lithium grease that works like a champ.  I've
tried all the other styles of spray grease; they all are
too runny.  Leverage is the only one I've found that
sprays nice but is real thick like grease should be.
It's higher in price than the others but my mechanics
won't use anything else.  Phil  KB9CRY