[Towertalk] radiation pattern

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] radiation pattern
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:38:50 -0600
Force 12 provides the gain numbers for each of their antennas.
One solution would be to use a monobander of comparable gain
for the model for each band.  The pattern you are asking for,
namely every 10 degrees, will of course be highly dependent
on the HEIGHT of the antenna (moreso than any small variation
between different antennas) and therefore would need to
be modeled AT  THAT  HEIGHT.

Tom  N4KG

On Wed, 1 May 2002 "Johan_skynet" <johan.vandevelde@skynet.be> writes:
> Does anyone gave radiation pattern for the C19XR, C31XR, C36XR, C51XR
>
> The new belgian legislation requires a fieldstrenght calculation to
> be done on all antenna installations. (health hazard to neighbours)
>
> I would like to get free space gain values for the above mentioned
> yagis for 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90 degrees angle.
>
> Our national club has made an excel spreadsheet to do the
> fieldstrenght calculation but F12 yagi's are not listed.
>
> 73 Johan, ON4ANT

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.