WINPROXY didn't stop KLEZ! was Re: [Towertalk] Klez

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: WINPROXY didn't stop KLEZ! was Re: [Towertalk] Klez
From: ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com (Ronald KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 16:00:53 -0400
> It is called 'General Information' and considering its nature, of interest
> to us all, it belongs on ANY reflector. IMHO.

   I disagree, your confusor problems are your personal problems, not everyone
else's, I have never had a virus or other computer infection or problem and
I just don't want to hear about your troubles that don't apply to me.

   Do you want to hear about the trouble I had getting the oil leak from
under the fuel pump on 1986 Mitsubishi engine in my Dodge Caravan stopped?
It's general information!

   I don't mind pressing the [DEL] key once and a while, but ten or twelve
in a row is sure getting OLD.

   There are lists and news groups for computer related discussions.
If if continues I will surely leave.  (I know that will make you happy.)

       73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
    100% LINUX, 100% of the time.   SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm