[Towertalk] Bearing for Prop Pitch Motor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Bearing for Prop Pitch Motor
From: amcconnell3@hotmail.com (Alton McConnell)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:57:08 +0000
Hello Everyone:

I need to locate a bearing for a prop pitch motor.  The bearing is a MRC G
203 R1.  MRC has ignored my e-mails.  Detroit ball bearing does not have
one.

This bearing goes on the low speed hub in the large planitary gear system.
There are six bearings on the hub.  I have one that is bad.

The bearing is 17 mm id, 10 mm thick (high) and 1.5 inches OD.  I am told
the dimensions are starnge to keep people from using industrial bearings in
aerospace applications.

Does anyone have a source for this bearing or does anyone have a spare
bearing from a junk PP motor?

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks and 73,

Alton, NU8L