[Towertalk] Seeking input for new antenna.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Seeking input for new antenna.
From: Coy Day" <n5ok@arrl.org (Coy Day)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:39:40 -0500
Carl,

I second Hasan's comments on the Tennadyne LPDA's.  I lost all my antennas
in a January ice storm.  I replaced two of them with the T-12 mainly because
I didn't want a separate antenna for the WARC bands.  I have been pleasantly
surprised.  I've been working the world with 100 watts and it hears better
than I would have thought possible considering the beam width.  I'm also
impressed with how well it takes the Oklahoma wind.  Take a look at them at

Coy, N5OK