[Towertalk] camoflage paint

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] camoflage paint
From: w5lew@bellsouth.net (Lew King)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:52:10 -0500
Anyone have a highly recommended technique for blending your tower (mine
will be Rohn 25) in with its surroundings, in my case, some tall trees in my
backyard?

I thought of camoflage painting the tower.  Spray cans of camo paint are
$3.34 a can at Home Depot here in Jackson, MS.  Or I could buy some hunter
green, brown, and black and do my own camo mix.  I also have access to an
airless sprayer that I used last fall to paint the outside of my house.

Any good suggestions out there?  Just trying to keep a low high profile :)

73 & DX,

Lew
W5LEW