[Towertalk] re: K7LXC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] re: K7LXC
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:07:29 EDT
        So, Steve is a Klingon?  After all those years of listening to
        Captain Kirk, I thought the only good Klingon was a dead Klingon.
        Same with Romulons.  Now I'm not so sure.  However, I am surprised
        there are any left after Captain Kirk took care of business.

        Hm, judging from the reflector content, I think we all need a
        contest.  Anyone know if there's one coming up soon?  (K4OJ,
        FQP doesn't count this far in advance!)

        :-)

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT

Dave Clemons