[Towertalk] re: K7LXC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] re: K7LXC
From: llindblom@juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:58:34 GMT
If the lack of contests is getting you down why not create you own contest? Get
on the air and call CQ Contest.  When someone comes back to you and asks what
contest, tell them it is the "Tower" contest or whatever you want to call it
with the exchange being hight of your tallest tower and the number of antennas
in it;-)

W0ETC