[Towertalk] Ham friendly CC&Rs?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ham friendly CC&Rs?
From: jorsak@mindspring.com (Joseph D. Orsak)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:17:51 -0400
I've been talking with a land developer who would like to incorporate
some language into the covenants for a subdivision that would allow for
amateur radio towers and antennas while restricting any commercial
applications or any "unreasonable" installations. From our discussions I
gather that unreasonable would mean anything over 175 feet or too close
to property boundaries. I've seen plenty of CC&Rs with tower and antenna
restrictions, does anyone know where I might find an example of a "ham
friendly" covenant?

73,

Joe W4WN