[Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:54:14 -0400
Do the relays contain any vendor/model information?  Based on the desription
of the problem, it does seem likely that the wrong coil voltage is used in
that particular unit, particularly when it is now operating fine at an
elevated coil terminal voltage.

I purchased one of Jay's first SixPaks, and I have never had a problem with
it and the relays become reliably engaged at less than 10VDC.  I use mine in
an unconventional way: I use it to direct one of six transceivers to one of
two Alpha amplifiers...in essence, I use it in a "backwards" configuration
and it works well.

-Paul, W9AC