[Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:19:43 -0700
I had been bothered by the neighbourhood cats!!  I bought one of those high
pressure pump up water pistols.
The first time I walk out pumping it up, the cat looks at me with a "you
can't catch me sneer"!  I pump up the pisstol then let the poor cat have
it, all the way across the lot.  Almost emptied the pistol on it.
The second time, it ran away, jumped up in the air trying for a bird, I hit
it for about 3 seconds during the flight up to the bird.
The third time, I went out the door pumping the pistol up, the cat ran so
fast I could barely see it.
All the cats in the neighbourhood move causiouly through the yard, even a
rap on the window makes them move.

The seals on that pistol have gone.  I have been looking at a large pistol
with a battery operated pump, saw it on TV awhile ago, cannot find one,
even at WALLY-MART.  If you could purchase one of those, then water blast
those pidgens off your line, I think that they might be intellegent not to
come back again.  Or modify some water projector.

Someone awhile ago used an owl.  It worked for about a week, then the birds
sat and shit on it.
Chris opr VE7HCB