[Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:06:53 -0700
Some places donot like even BB guns.  A fire arm in some areas is a
projectial arm with a muzzle velocity over a certain limit.  And when the
buck shot comes down, it just might break something.

A single BB gun would be OK.  That is why I suggested the powerful water
pistol.  Maybe even one of those electric power washers, hooked up to a
proximity detector.  There is a garden sprinkler for cats and dogs that
turns on for 10-20 secs.

Chris opr VE7HCB