[Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rats with wings!!!
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:03:55 +0000
Des Moines, IA (population about 200K) spent over $100K a few years ago
trying to get rid of pigeons from the downtown buildings.  The effort was
a wipe out.  So if anyone comes up with a method that works doe more than
a week or two the city fathers might want to talk to you.  Unfortunately
pigeons seem to have the uncanny ability to readily habituate to
startling events and noxious stimuli.

73 & GL

W0ETC