[Towertalk] Fw: TH7DX Gain Measurements / Improvements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fw: TH7DX Gain Measurements / Improvements
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:43:06 -0600
Since posting Roger Cox's enhanced TH7 dimensions,
I've received a few inquiries about TH6 performance so
here is my response to that question.

The TH6 manual has dimensions for CW, LOW PHONE,
and HIGH PHONE so it can be peaked in the desired protion
of the band.

The TH7 was designed to cover ALL of 10M which resulted
in the 3 dB gain slope that has maximum gain at 29.7 MHz
using the standard dimensions.

Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:58:20 -0700 (PDT) GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Just wondering if you know if the TH6 suffers from the
> same problem on 10M! I've had one up for years and
> never really noticed a lack of punch on 10M CW. It
> still could be down on gain, however!
>
> 73, Stew, K3ND

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.