[Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 07:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Not to be argumentative (who, me?) and not to take
anything away from the Yaesu units, but IMO, your
conclusion is in no small part due to the sheer number
of T2Xs deployed and their relative age (as compared
to Yaesus).  We *can* hope however, that the Yaesu
rotators continue to be seen as reliable when they are
20+ years old.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com