[Towertalk] Coax and Crank-Ups

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax and Crank-Ups
From: ve6wz@shaw.ca (ve6wz@shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 20:38:50 -0600
Mike:
Just let it hang.
Skip the coax arms altogether.  My coax and all control lines just hang
from the top with a 3 foot standoff arm.  My tower is down all the time
except when QRV so it is going up and down many times a week.  If it
gets windy I stabalize the coax at the bottom to keep it from blowing
around. No problem. The coax just makes it own coil on the ground when
the tower is down.

de steve VE6WZ.