[Towertalk] POR15 Rust Preventative Paint ?? THE BEST !!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] POR15 Rust Preventative Paint ?? THE BEST !!!
From: vk2lee@maxnet.net.au (Lee Noonan)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:46:55 +1000
All I can tell You Mike, is that POR (paint over Rust) 15 is used around the
world by VW beetle owners , as a way of stopping stone damage on the
underside of the chassis and fenders.  So it seems it is the 'BEST' in way
of resisting peel off etc and naturally stopping rust....  It is used mostly
where salt is added to the road surfaces in the winter due to ice & snow.
We only put salt on our Fish & Chips over here, So its not so widely used
,and I believe its only been available in VK for a short time....  POR 15
virtually attaches itself to the metal.... and Won't come off .... for any
reason.... Hi Hi...
I can Recommend POR 15 & I've never seen it.   It's finish is a Glossy Black
from Memory.
Best Wishes from Down Under.

Lee Noonan  VK2LEE

PS:  Chips are french fries.