[Towertalk] Re: remote antenna switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: remote antenna switch
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:49:31 +0200
Don´t forget the German HOSCHA switch.
I have a Hoscha 2000 switch that measures:
 30 MHz 42 dB return loss, isolation 54 dB
145 MHz 35 dB return loss, isolation 41 dB
435 MHz 35 dB return loss, isolation 35 dB
Insertion loss 0.03 dB or better.
Will handle very high power and  the cost is
around 200 dollars.
Does dow-key/Transco really have remote
rotary switches with that huge isolation.
The only Transco relay I know of with that
high isolation is their SPDT koax relay, well
it´s sort á SPDT really.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS:  Hoscha 2000 is 5 position remote motor driven switch.