[Towertalk] Re: remote antenna switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: remote antenna switch
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:27:42 -0400
I agree the HOFI HOSCHA remote switch is great.  We sold a dozen back in the
early and mid 1990's at Electronic Switch.  Mr. HOFI is hard to deal with so
you must get them direct.  He did have a web page that also includes the
remains of the Fritzel antennas.   HOFI also makes excellent 5 position
manual coax switches (I have the PL259 and N versions).  There is NO
crosstalk with them as there is with the cheaper alpha delta and the like
switches!  However
buying a switch with lightening protection is a joke....no metter what is
advertised its cannot be done!!!!
73 Dave K4JRB