[Towertalk] Fence fence go away-

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fence fence go away-
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (Phil - KB9CRY)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:37:39 -0500
As I've stated before, What does Jim Miller of Comtek Systems say?
 Contact him; he and I discussed my near-in fence prior to me
constructing my 4 sq last year.  I just grounded it in a few places and
made sure that it was contiguous (is that the right word?) along its
length.  Works like a champ.  Phil  KB9CRY

Of course the fence is interacting with the array.  I'd think you'd have
to make it invisible by detuning it like you'd detune a resonant tower
that is close by.