[Towertalk] Re: Tri-Ex Coax Stand-off Arms To Be Fabricated

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Tri-Ex Coax Stand-off Arms To Be Fabricated
From: robin.midgett@vanderbilt.edu (Robin Midgett)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:53:33 -0500
If there is that much demand for them, I could fabricate some. Is someone
on the list willing to either sketch them for me, or shoot some digi photos
& E-mail them to me with dimensions?
I'd have to have more than $15 for a set of three, but not much more. If
the timing works out, I can have them hot dip galvanized. I have a load of
tower to be galvanized soon.

At 08:51 PM 8/21/2002 -0700, Bob Kocisko wrote:
>The coax arms are sold.  Wish I had abt 12 sets of them based on all of
>the interest.
>Tnx & 73,
>Bob, K6PF

Thanks,