[Towertalk] Re: Phasing Lines For Stacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Phasing Lines For Stacks
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:03:11 +0200
eeee hmmm, guys dont kill me now but to be in phase, and I
guess that´s what you want, the feedlines has to be EXACTLY
the same lenght.
They "don´t need to" be mults of electrical wl, they can be
whatever lenght, however it´s easier to control your impedances
if they are mults of electrical half waves since the cable wount
transform the impedance then.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS Be careful so you don´t radiate all RF straight up.