[Towertalk] screw in anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] screw in anchors
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:08:33 -0600
Makes sense to me...

I notice that damaged places on my trees do NOT rise with age...
the bark eventually grows over the damaged place.

BTW, sometime ago, a knowledgable tree person
posted on TowerTalk that the BEST way to guy or
anchor to a tree is to bore a hole through the tree
or use a screw eye for small loads and NEVER
wrap around the tree which cuts off circulation
and CAN kill or damage the tree.

Tom  N4KG