[Towertalk] Rev 1 - Correction re: BIG GRIP INSTALLATION PROCEDURE AND G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rev 1 - Correction re: BIG GRIP INSTALLATION PROCEDURE AND GUY INSULATOR QUESTION
From: nu7j@hotmail.com (Tom Sykes)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:49:50 -0700
Correction - Please dis-regard my comment re: thimbles, I meant to say =
that the two guy wires would be connected together if the insulator =
breaks.  (Didn't want to imply that I had installed the insulators =
incorrectly, using thimbles).  Sorry for the confusion!

Tom, NU7J

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---