[Towertalk] 40m extension dit for sy-33

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 40m extension dit for sy-33
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:20:41 -0600
Adrian, I have the conversion kit but would not even give it to a
friend.

VE6FI and I spent a couple of days trying to get this conversion to
work.  We followed the book exactly but the results were never
satisfactory.  40M was OK but the other bands did not tune properly.

We did many tests over 2 days on a tilt over tower and I still have all
the results; but in the end we took the traps for the 40M conversation
kit off and used the antenna as a tribander.

Sometimes with 'add-ons' you get the add-on but loose what you had
before.

Denis Ve6aq