[Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:38:24 -0700
It is not a secret Phil. I have been using those trailer connectors for
some time. They can be installed on a rotator, using pigtail leads, on
the tower without soldering. Just use crimp connectors and tape them for
insulation.. The critical junction between pins and wire is inside the
molded rubber. I make a small notch in the rubber with a pocket knife on
one pair to avoid ggetting them mixed up. 73, Dan, N5AR