[Towertalk] Re: Virus

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Virus
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:08:38 -0600
On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:38:36 -0100, Peter Sundberg wrote:

> For whatever it is worth, I just received a virus infected message from
> you. Probably not set from your computer, but surely sent in your name. I
> have seen the same here, someone got their computer infected and messages
> were sent out in my name.

Yep, I got three copies of it.  It wasn't sent from my address though.  I
don't know where/who cmgate.com is.  That's the address that was on the ones
I got.

My ISP doesn't even let me get them (I want to) anymore.  They filter
everything that comes into them.  I used to toss them onto a floppy and use
them to test my virus scanner, but now I can't do that.  ;o)

gm/Gary/AGØN

a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws