[Towertalk] Rohn 25G Bracketing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 25G Bracketing
From: jhisson1@columbus.rr.com (Jason Hissong)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:57:31 -0400
Hi guys,

I am sure you get this question alot... and I have not found an efficient
way to search through the archives of the list to find the answer.  I am
going to be installing a 25G at about 40 feet (maybe 50 feet).  The specs
talk about bracketing the tower at 15 and 30 feet.  I cannot bracket the
tower in both places, I can probably bracket it at about 12 or 13 feet.
Does this effectively put the wind load specs for a 25G at 38 feet (50'-12')
or 28' (40'-12')?  I want to put an MQ34R and an 11 Element Beam up.

Thanks!

Jason N8XE