[Towertalk] need outdoor box for coil/tuning cap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] need outdoor box for coil/tuning cap
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:30:49 -0500
I have a large (12"x4") tuning cap and equivalent coil I wish to use to tune
my 160 inverted L on 80 meters.
I've looked through online Fair Radio and couldn't find anything
appropriate.

Any body have a idea where I can fine something to wall mount, plastic or
metal, maybe a flip up front cover that I can use?

Coax would come up from bottom and inverted L wire would go out a feed
through type insulator on the top or side.

Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter Library, the
Gerald Ford Library, the Ronald Reagan Library, and the Bill Clinton Adult
Bookstore.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com