[Towertalk] TH11 Wet

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH11 Wet
From: iz5asz@libero.it (Massimo IZ5ASZ)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:18:43 +0200
Hi everybody
My name is Massimo  I am an th11 owner. I put it up 1 year ago on a =
tower 15 mt high. when is dry the swr on 17 mt is 1:1.1 with rain  rise =
up to 1:2.5. the resonant point get lower at 17.950.0
All the others bands seems to be  ok. This is my first experience with =
yagi antenna.
 I wonder if this is normal, or there is something wrong in the =
assembly.
Someone may think why dont' You climb up and have a look? I can not do =
that becouse  I live on a wheelchair=20
Can anybody help Me to resolve this problem?
73 de Massimo Taddei
IZ5ASZ
iz5asz@libero.it

multipart/alternative