[Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:55:13 -0700
Joe, the RCS-8V gets its ground, normally, by the coaxial cable shield on
the main feedline between the shack (station) and the RCS-8V relay switch
box.  You can add your own supplemental ground if you wish, but if you don't
have a grounded coaxial cable running from station to switch box, the box is
floating and the relays won't operate.

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti